The brain, spinal cord, and nerves make up the nervous system. Together they control all the workings of the body. When something goes wrong with a part of your nervous system, you can have trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing, or learning. You can also have problems with your memory, senses, or mood.
Major types include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of electrical brain disorders, epilepsy and seizures.
- Diagnosis and treatment of headache and facial pain.
- Treatment of backbone and sciatica pain.
- Diagnosis and treatment of memory diseases, alzheimer and aging diseases.
- Diagnosis and treatment of dizziness, vertigo and imbalance difficulties.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disturbances.
- Treatment of brain haemorrhage and strokes.
- Treatment of bone marrow diseases, paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of multiple sclerosis and immunological diseases of nervous system.
- Treatment of peripheral nerves inflammation, muscles diseases and myasthenia disease.
-Treatment of of parkinson’s disease, tremors and motor system disorders.